SEAT BASE 12v 230Ah Lithium Leisure Battery
Our SEAT BASE 230Ah Leisure Battery provides a powerful energy storage solution that fits perfectly under the base of your swivel seat – say goodbye to bulky battery setups and hello to more storage space for all of your gear!
All of our lithium leisure batteries, including our Fogstar Drift SEAT BASE, come with built-in JBD Battery Management System (BMS), Bluetooth and a built-in heater as standard.
Weighing in at just 25kg, the SEAT BASE Drift comes fitted with handles for easy portability.
The dimensions of our Drift Seat Base is 275 x 315 x 187.5 - making it one of the most compact variations of Seat Base Lithium Leisure Battery on the UK market.
As a Fogstar customer, you'll also get the use of our fantastic Fogstar Drift App. Our App has been custom built to connect directly with the JBD BMS, allowing you to manage and maintain the health of the battery at all times.
The Fogstar Drift app is free to download on both Android and iOS.
The Seat Base now comes complete with a couple of new features.
You'll now find an on/off switch which allows you to put the battery in hibernation mode without connecting to the App.
We have also added the brand new Fogstar Drift (JK) 2A Active Balancer which you can plug-into your battery (if required).
However, because our Drift batteries contain matched and balanced Grade A EVE cells, you should not have to use an Active Balancer often, if at all. We recommend plugging the device in every three to six months, for two to three cycles (depending upon levels of cell disparity - if any).
- Nominal Capacity 230Ah
- Nominal Voltage 12V
- Recommended Charge Voltage 14.4V
- Max Cont. Discharge 200A
- Dimensions 275 x 187.5 x 315
- Weight 25Kg
- Fogstar offers a 10 year warranty on all Fogstar Drift Leisure batteries.
- Warranties only apply to the original owner and are non-transferrable.
- Fogstar will verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims or returns.
- If it is determined that the product is faulty, we will ship a new product to you immediately, you will only be asked to cover the cost of the shipping.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, normal wear and tear, damage due to accident or collision, abuse or incorrect installation.
- Do not disassemble your battery.
- Do not short the battery.
- Do not store your batteries in direct sunlight.
- Store the battery in a cool and well ventilated area.
- Keep batteries away from flammable objects and materials.
- Keep batteries away from static electric charges.
- Keep out of reach from animals and children.
- Do not immerse your battery in water.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify your battery.
- Only use batteries within the manufacturers specifications.
- Recycle your batteries correctly.
- Always read the manufacturer instruction manual before using.