Fogstar Drift 12v 560Ah Lithium Leisure Battery
Despatch and delivery is 1-3 days (from order placement) with our dedicated Hazchem shipping partner. Our team will be in touch, shortly after you've placed your order to arrange a suitable day and time for delivery.
Utilising the latest Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology, and built using EVE Grade A LiFePO4 prismatic cells, our multi award-winning team here at Fogstar Batteries have developed the ultimate lithium leisure batteries.
The ultra large Fogstar Drift 560Ah Leisure Battery offers an incredible 7168Wh, a phenomenal cycle life, low environmental impact, and a superb 10 year warranty.
This battery provides an incredibly powerful energy storage solution for motor movers, caravans, nautical applications, home energy storage and solar panels.
All of our lithium leisure batteries come with a JBD Battery Management System (BMS), Bluetooth for use with our Fogstar Drift App, a built-in heater and 10 year warranty as standard.
Our Fogstar Drift App has been custom built to connect directly with the BMS, allowing you to manage and maintain the health of the battery at all times. The Fogstar Drift app is free to download on both Android and iOS.
- Nominal Capacity 560Ah
- Nominal Voltage 12.8V
- Recommended Charge Voltage 14.4V
- Max Cont. Discharge 200A
- Cell Assembly 4S2P
- IP67 Rated
- Weight 50Kg
- The Fogstar Drift terminals are all M8 in size, 1.25 pitch, 12mm. All of our Drift Leisure batteries come with bolts as standard.
- Fogstar offers a 10 year manufacturers warranty on all Fogstar Drift Leisure batteries.
- Warranties only apply to the original owner and are non-transferrable.
- Fogstar will verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims or returns.
- If it is determined that the product is faulty, we will ship a new product to you immediately, you will only be asked to cover the cost of the shipping.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, normal wear and tear, damage due to accident or collision, abuse or incorrect installation.
- Do not disassemble your battery.
- Do not short the battery.
- Do not store your batteries in direct sunlight.
- Store the battery in a cool and well ventilated area.
- Keep batteries away from flammable objects and materials.
- Keep batteries away from static electric charges.
- Keep out of reach from children and animals.
- Do not immerse your battery in water.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify your battery.
- Only use batteries within the manufacturers specifications.
- Recycle your batteries correctly.
- Always read the manufacturer instruction manual before using.