Fogstar Drift 12v 280Ah Lithium Leisure Battery
Utilising the latest Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology, and built using EVE Grade A LiFePO4 prismatic cells, our multi award-winning team here at Fogstar Batteries have developed the ultimate lithium leisure batteries.
The Fogstar Drift 12v 280Ah Leisure Battery provides a powerful energy storage solution for motor movers, caravans, nautical applications, home energy storage and solar panels.
Crafted with premium Grade A EVE V3 LF280K LiFePO4 cells, the Fogstar Drift Lithium Leisure Battery collection sets a new standard for performance and efficiency. The high-discharge 200A JBD BMS ensures safe and reliable operation, while the integrated Bluetooth and heating capabilities offer enhanced control and protection.
This versatile off-grid power solution boasts an outstanding cycle life of 8,000 cycles at 80% depth of discharge (DOD), ensuring years of reliable performance. It also contains a 200A JBD Battery Management System (BMS), Bluetooth, built-in heater and 10 year warranty as standard.
Weighing in at just 26kg, the battery comes fitted with handles for easy portability.
As a Fogstar customer, you'll also get the use of our fantastic Fogstar Drift App. Our App has been custom built to connect directly with the JBD BMS, allowing you to manage and maintain the health of the battery at all times.
The Fogstar Drift app is free to download on both Android and iOS.
- Nominal Capacity 280Ah
- Nominal Voltage 12V
- Recommended Charge Voltage 14.4V
- Max Cont. Discharge 200A
- IP67 Rated
- Dimensions L(380mm) x W (190mm) x H (245mm)
- Weight 26Kg
- Fogstar offers a 10 year warranty on all Fogstar Drift Leisure batteries.
- Warranties only apply to the original owner and are non-transferrable.
- Fogstar will verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims or returns.
- If it is determined that the product is faulty, we will ship a new product to you immediately, you will only be asked to cover the cost of the shipping.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, normal wear and tear, damage due to accident or collision, abuse or incorrect installation.
- Do not disassemble your battery.
- Do not short the battery.
- Do not store your batteries in direct sunlight.
- Store the battery in a cool and well ventilated area.
- Keep batteries away from flammable objects and materials.
- Keep batteries away from static electric charges.
- Keep out of reach from animals and children.
- Do not immerse your battery in water.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify your battery.
- Only use batteries within the manufacturers specifications.
- Recycle your batteries correctly.
- Always read the manufacturer instruction manual before using.